Wednesday, September 2, 2009

delayed start

I feel like the race horse that heard the bell but somehow just could not break out of the gate.
Great plans I had for that perfect start on the 1st day of September. My personal welcome to fall and the next season. Fall, a welcomed respite from the bright sun and searing temps. A gentle lull before the crisp and brisk that is coming. Door open, sound of chirps in the grass and trees, cool air and comfort of dusk, it's a perfect beginning for my seasons of muse.

So even with a slightly delayed start, I'm out of the gate and making that first stride. My friends seems to think I have "a way with words". We'll see. We thank the Google Gods for the blessing of creative outlet, swaddled in the protection of relative anonymity.

Now that I've taken the plunge into the pool, even if it is the shallow end, well maybe more like the baby pool, I'll take myself back to the HOW TO page and work on the strokes. With the full knowledge that like the NIKE ad...Just Do It... I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment